Size: 3.04 MB
Hash (Base16): 0535C7CDB9CEABC4F8E22E505B607E2F46E64B18
Hash (Base32): AU24PTNZZ2V4J6HCFZIFWYD6F5DOMSYYDownloadBookmark
KKKK KKKK KKKK KKKK iiii dddd
KKKK KKKK KKKK KKKK dddd
KKKK KKKK **** KKKK KKKK iiii dddddddddd
KKKKKKKK ************ KKKKKKKK iiii dddd dddd
KKKKKK **** KKKKKK iiii dddd dddd
KKKKKKKK ******** KKKKKKKK iiii dddd dddd
KKKK KKKK KKKK KKKK iiii dddd dddd
KKKK KKKK KKKK KKKK iiii dddd dddd
KKKK KKKK KKKK KKKK iiii dddddddddd
x N A M E x
iPod Access for Windows v4.4
x D E S C R I P T I O N x
The premier application for copying songs from your iPod back to your Windows PC.
iPod Access for Windows brings to Windows users what Mac users have been have been raving about: the abilty to freely transfer you files from you ipod back to your computer.
Unlike other iPod applications on the market today iPod Access uses the iPods internal database to show song information.
By using the database, song listings can be displayed instantly, playlist data can be viewed, and songs purchased from the iTunes Music Store can be displayed properly.
Most other applications must fetch song data from each song individually or force the user to sort through multiple folders without the use of ID3 tags, making them extremely slow and incompatible with file formats other than regular MP3s.
Here are some key features of "iPod Access for Windows":
· Support for Windows 2000 and Win XP
· Works with all PC formatted iPod and iPod mini models
· Support for non-Roman characters (including Japanese)
· Easy to use interface
· Instant listing of all iPod songs
· Playlist Support
· AAC file support (including iTunes Music store songs)
· Audible.com support
· Song Navigation by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
· Copy songs organized by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
· Single button sequential backups
· Attempts to recover songs from iPods with a damaged database.
· Play songs directly from the iPod (with QuickTime installed)
· File renaming on copy and backup
· Support for Multiple iPods
· Fast and secure payment processing
· QuickTime v7 or higher
· iTunes v7 or higher
· iPod Software v1.2 or higher
· Windows Vista Users must have User Access Control (UAC) turned on for iTunes integration
x N O T E x
1. ALL my uploads scanned by Kaspersky Anti-Virus
(They won't be here if they never pass)
2. While using TPB, please make sure to have check that torrent throughly before executing it.
3. Common type of fakes/infected torrents
-> No username (Anonymous) <- with NO SKULLS
-> Only has 1 or 2 uploads
-> Randomy generated usernames; ie 'ghjjsda', 'rqrqnds', 'rqrwsx'
4. Should you find a bad torrent(fakes/infected torrent), DO NOT hesitate to report it here:
(Create a 'New Thread' there)
-> Note: We ONLY remove the following:
* Spam (including spam comments)
* NOTHING ELSE
x FaQ x
Q: 'I download this movie/video, but there's only picture in it, no sounds. Why??'
A: It's because you're missing certain codecs. There's 2 option to this ;
OPTION 1: Download & install the free K-Lite Mega Codec Pack here:
OPTION 2: Download & install VLC Media Player here: ; use it to play the movie/video file which you've downloaded
Q: 'I download a keygen from a user & my AV flagged it as a virus!'
A: It MIGHT be false positives flagged by your AV, OR it might really be a virus.
First, look at the uploader. Does he has a skull(pink/green) with him? If yes, most probably that keygen is NOT infected.
However, on a safe side, what you can do is download the similar torrent from another skulled user & check if your AV flagged it as infected of not.
IF NO, high chances the previous torrent perhaps IS infected.
IF YES, most probably it's false positive.
Well, if you're still unsure, you can just drop by to our forum & report it here:
; the staff will gladly double-check it.
Q: 'I can no longer log into my account on TPB. Why is this so?'
A: Most probably you're banned. Don't worry, drop by to the forum & explain it here:
Q: 'I registered an account on TPB, but i don't receive any of the confirmation/activation email. Why?'
A: It might be the mail servers are down. Come to the forum, and post it here:
Q: 'I don't know how to mount an image file. I don't know this I don't know that. How?'
A: Again, drop by to the forum here: & create a new thread under the Help Section
Alternatively, you can browse through the Tutorials Section first to see if anyone have already answered your question here:
* You can read up other FaQs regarding TPB here: (Credits to Adapa for this)
* Check out for more of my uploads @
* After your download, please DON'T forget to seed so that you can help others get this torrent & feel free to leave any comments.
--> Should you need help in anything(NO REQUESTS), feel free to approach me on SuprBay(The Pirate Bay Forum) here:
|iPod Access for Windows v4.4+Serial [ kk ].rar||3.04 MB|
|Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt||47 B|